You can build form fields before a process launches or within tasks
- What is a 'kick-off' form?
- What types of form fields can I create?
- How can a I make sure a user completes the form?
- How do you insert variables and why would you use them?
- How does a 'form field response' rule work?
- How can I export or download a CSV of a process?
- What is guidance text in a form?
- How do I use keyboard shortcuts in Tallyfy?
- How can I create a checklist form field where all options are required to be selected?
- How can I keep confidential data hidden in a task?
- How can I make form values, images, photos and files appear other tasks?
- How do I show form values in other tasks?
- What is the field alias?
- Where are files stored on Tallyfy?
- How can I launch a process and populate fields in a Tallyfy process from a webform?