You can build form fields before a process launches or within tasks
- What is a kick-off form?
- What types of form fields can I create?
- How do you insert variables and why would you use them?
- How does 'Only assigned member can complete task' work?
- How do rules work on a form field?
- What is guidance text in a form?
- How can I export or download a CSV of a process?
- How do I use keyboard shortcuts in Tallyfy?
- How can I create a checklist form field where all options are required to be selected?
- How can I make form values, images, photos and files appear in other tasks?
- How can I keep confidential data hidden in a task?
- How can I launch a process and populate fields in a Tallyfy process from a webform?
- How do I show form values in other tasks?
- Where are files stored on Tallyfy?
- What is the field alias?
- How can you set all assignees to complete a task (everyone must complete)?