Members (Roles & Permissions)
A member is a user within a Tallyfy organization
- What is a 'member'?
- What is 'Power Assign'?
- How do I invite a user (member) into my Tallyfy account?
- How do I reassign a process task?
- How does 'Only assigned member can complete task' work?
- How do I archive or delete objects in Tallyfy?
- How can I resend a task to an assignee?
- How do I remove a member?
- How do I resend or withdraw a member invite?
- How can I start test processes and make sure others do not receive notifications about them?
- How to remind a member or guest about a task that is due
- What roles and permissions can a member have?
- Members vs. Guests
- How can I reassign tasks for a user I want to remove?