CSV > How can I export a CSV of a process?
Do you need to file away your Tallyfy processes into comma-separated values? We'll teach you how to do that here!
Every process's CSV has columns and rows containing tasks and their details. You can view, sort, and aggregate data in this format.
Some details you'll see are:
- Hidden tasks
- Form field type (short text, long text, dropdown, checklist, radio button, date, file upload)
- Question (form field title)
- Answer (form field value)
Want to know more about what you get in CSV documents? Read here!
Exporting a CSV
- Open the active process you wish to download.
- Click on More Details in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll to the bottom and click EXPORT CSV.