Where are files stored on Tallyfy?
When you upload a file to a step, task, form or comment, it will be stored in Tallyfy on the task the file(s) were uploaded. All PDFs, documents, images, screenshots, and audio and video files uploaded to a step, task or comment count towards the file storage limit. Tallyfy stores all files in a highly secure Amazon S3 bucket.
The amount of space available for per member varies by plan:
|Docs plan||5GB total for the entire organization|
|Basic plan||5GB per member|
|Pro plan||25GB per member|
- URL links shared via apps like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive do not count towards the file storage limit.
- If your organization reaches the limit, we'll let you know.
- For more space, you can delete your files or upgrade your plan.
- The ability to BYO storage is coming soon.
- For IT, compliance and security related information on storage please see: https://tallyfy.com/legal/compliance-security/
- There are various export features available on various plans. Contact us to learn more.
Our recommendation with files - use links to your existing file sharing
Since Tallyfy is not a dedicated file-storage and file-syncing tool, so we suggest using your existing filesystem on the cloud, such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Sharepoint, Sharefile, etc. to handle file sharing, permissions, etc.
Simply add the URLs/links to Tallyfy steps, tasks, forms or comments. This way - you would simply link to files on your existing file-sharing service rather than actually store the files on Tallyfy.