FILE > Where are files stored on Tallyfy?
When you upload a file to a step, task, form, or comment, it will be stored on Tallyfy. We store all files in a highly secure Amazon S3 bucket. All PDFs, documents, images, screenshots, and audio and video files uploaded to a step, task, or comment count towards your plan's storage limit.
The default/physical storage location for both files and data (which goes into our database) is the US West - at the AWS data center in Oregon. More about IT and compliance is at https://tallyfy.com/legal/compliance-security/
|Docs||5GB total for the entire organization|
|Basic||5GB per member|
|Pro||25GB per member|
- URL links shared via apps like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive do not count towards your file storage limit.
- If your organization reaches the limit, we'll let you know!
- For more space, you can delete your files or upgrade your plan.
- The ability to BYO storage is coming soon**
- For IT, compliance, and security-related information on storage please see: https://tallyfy.com/legal/compliance-security/
- There are various export features available on various plans. Contact us to learn more!
Our Recommendation for Files: Use Links to Your Existing File Sharing
Since Tallyfy is not a dedicated file-storage and file-syncing tool, we suggest using your existing filesystem on the cloud to handle file sharing, permissions, etc. (such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Sharepoint, Sharefile, etc.)
Simply add the URLs/links to Tallyfy steps, tasks, forms, or comments. This way you simply link to files on your existing file-sharing service, rather than actually storing those files on Tallyfy. This ensures that single-use files do not clog up your storage plan!