DOCUMENT > How do I launch document automations (templates)?
Tallyfy offers document automation via templates that launch read-only documents with editable fields
1. To launch a document, you can either access the document from the Library view or the Document Editor view:
2. Click 'Launch Document' to access the kick-off form. This form has all the form fields created in the document and will use these inputs to auto-fill the data into the template.
3. When you have filled in all the required fields, you will be able to 'Launch Document'.
4. To read or download the filled-in template, click the 'Preview' button.
5. You can also edit the form field entries to update or correct the inputs if required.