Using our REST API and webhooks
- ACCESS > SAML and Azure Active Directory Single Sign On (SSO)
- API > API vs Web App Terminology
- API > How do I launch a process via the API?
- CRM > How does Tallyfy integrate into CRM systems (such as SFDC - Salesforce, etc.)?
- EMAIL > How do I send an email after a task is completed?
- FILE > How do I save uploaded files to my own file storage system?
- FORM > How do I complete the form fields within a process task via the API?
- How do I refactor my client to Tallyfy's new OAuth2.0?
- INTEGRATION > Why should you use dedicated integration platforms with Tallyfy?
- PROCESS > How do I automatically schedule a process to launch from a trigger on a recurring or repeating schedule, using middleware tools?
- PROCESS > How do I launch a process by just clicking a link - automatically?
- REST API > How do I access Tallyfy's open REST API?
- REST API > How do I upload or attach a file (asset) to a task (task field)
- RPA > How does Tallyfy compliment Robotic Process Automation platforms?
- TASK > How can I mark a process task complete using middleware like Zapier?
- TOOLS > What are Magic Links in Tallyfy?
- WEBHOOKS > How do I use blueprint and step level webhooks?