PROCESS > How do I automatically schedule a process to launch from a trigger on a recurring or repeating schedule, using middleware tools?
You can use middleware systems (like Zapier or Microsoft Power Automate) to automatically start a process on specific times/dates, or to launch a process when some other event or trigger happens.
This article walks you through how you can to automatically start a process on the 1st of every month for the monthly update process (using Zapier as an example).
1. Select the "schedule" trigger in Zapier
2. Choose a day of the month and time of day
3. Select the Tallyfy "Start Process" action
4. Select which blueprint you would like to use and how you would like to name it
5. Test that the Zap works, give it a name and turn it on!