PROCESS > How do I automatically schedule a process to launch from a trigger on a recurring or repeating schedule, using middleware tools?
You can use middleware systems (like Zapier or Microsoft Power Automate) to automatically start a process on specific times/dates, or to launch a process when some other event or trigger happens. Instead of launching an entire process - you can also do other actions on a scheduled basis, like creating a simple one-off task.
This article walks you through how you can to automatically launch a process on the 1st of every month (using Zapier as an example).
1. Select the "schedule" trigger in Zapier
2. Choose a day of the month and time of day
3. Select the Tallyfy "Launch Process" action
4. Select which blueprint you would like to use and what you would like to name it
5. Test that the Zap works, give it a name and turn it on!