RPA > How does Tallyfy compliment Robotic Process Automation platforms?
If you're investing in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platforms such as UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Softomotive, etc. - you will know this already:
- RPA automates things that can be fully automated.
- RPA works great for repetitive, specific tasks that are mainly administrative and easily recordable and repeatable. If they are not recordable or repeatable - RPA doesn't work.
- Most real-life business processes are done by people, and only one small part of the full process can actually be automated.
More specifically - for RPA to work:
- The process must be rule-based.
- The process must be repeated at regular intervals, or have a pre-defined trigger.
- The process must have defined inputs and outputs.
- The task should have sufficient volume.
As you can see - not many things (other than back-office processes) can actually use RPA.
To learn more about this and see how Tallyfy fits with RPA - visit our RPA solution page.
Tallyfy works in RPA when people do most of the process, not bots
Tallyfy acts as a layer above your RPA system to combine tasks which are done by people, and tasks which are handed over to RPA systems.
Imagine if you could have one task get sent off into a black box (RPA) and then when that task is done, it tells Tallyfy and the task gets automatically marked as done (with information added too) - without any human interaction.
Here's a screenshot of a fictional process (employee onboarding) in Tallyfy - to clearly demonstrate how People + Bots is where real business value lies:
That's all! Business users need automations to be incredibly simple, if you want your RPA projects to gain adoption and succeed.
Embedding RPA into a process already done by people (instead of trying to displace people) is how you can really tap into what people do best, and what machines do best in one amazing combination.
We'd be happy to tell you more about how this works - please schedule a call.