USERS > What can an 'Admin' member do?
Members in Tallyfy can be one of two types:
- Admin members have no restrictions and can edit, see, and do everything in Tallyfy!
- Standard members have some restrictions
What Can an Admin Member Do?
- Invite new members.
- Edit billing info and update your Tallyfy plan level:
Set the following permissions:
- Edit Blueprint
- Read Blueprint
- Launch Process
- Access Processes
- Admins can view and edit organization details via Settings.
- They also can view and edit member profiles:
To see all the admin members in your organization, access your Members page via Settings