USERS > What can an 'Admin' member do?
Members in Tallyfy can be one of two types:
- Admin members have no restrictions and can edit, see, and do everything in Tallyfy!
- Standard members have some restrictions
What Can an Admin Member Do?
- Invite new members.
- Edit billing info and update your Tallyfy plan level:
Set the following permissions:
- Edit Template
- Read Template
- Duplicate Template
- Launch Process
- Access Processes
These permissions can be found under the "Permissions" tab in "Config" in the Template Editor mode.
- Admins can view and edit organization details via Settings.
- They also can view and edit member profiles:
To see all the admin members in your organization, access your Members page via Settings
To delete an admin member, select Settings > Organization > Members and click on the member name to access their profile page.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to view the 'Remove User' button.
When there are active tasks assigned to this user, the system will ask you to assign another user before confirming deletion.