USERS > What are Power Tools for bulk-changing deadlines and assignees?
Do you need to assign someone to every single step in a process? This tutorial will help you save a lot of time.
Power Assign is a handy tool you'll find when you are about to Launch a process. It lets you assign members and guests to each step, without going through each one. Thank goodness!
Using Power Assign at the launch of a process
- Go to your desired blueprint in your Library.
- Click on Launch Process. You'll be prompted to choose a name, fill Kick-Off fields if any, and also see the list of assigned members and guests for the process tasks.
- You'll be able to edit assignees here. You'll find Power Assign at the top of the assignee column:
- Power Assign at the launch of the process allows you to quickly assign members and/or guests to every task of the process.
- You can even bulk change Deadlines in the same way!