ACCESS > How do I set access level permissions for blueprints and processes?
Members in Tallyfy can be one these roles:
- Admin member - has no restrictions and can edit. see and do everything in Tallyfy.
- Standard members - can have some restrictions.
What types of permissions can be set for a standard member?
An admin member can decide if a standard member can:
- Edit a specific blueprint
- Read a specific blueprint
- Launch a process using a specific blueprint
- Find and access a specific process that was launched using a specific blueprint
- Invite other members (other standard members only)
How do I set the permissions for a standard member?
A. You can apply blueprint restrictions via the Blueprint > More Details > Permissions section:
B. You can apply also active process restrictions via the Active Process > More Details > Permissions section: