ACCESS > How do I set access level permissions for templates and processes?
What Are The Types of Permissions That Can Be Set for a Standard Member?
An admin member decides if a standard member can:
- Edit a specific template
- Read a specific template
- Launch a process using a specific template
- Find and access a specific process that was launched using a specific template
- Invite other standard members
Setting Member Permissions
- You can apply template restrictions via Advanced Settings in the template editor:
- Apply active process restrictions via the Processes sidebar. Select your active process and go to More Details.