What can I set in a blueprint?
Steps in a blueprint are actions which describe what needs to be done, how, when and by who, using the following step settings.
1. First open the step by clicking on it:
This step has been opened:
Then click on each of the settings to set them:
- Step > Description: A user can add a rich description or instructions of the particular step (links, videos, variables can all be added)
- Step > Forms: Forms enable you to collect information from the user completing the task.
- Step > Assign: The ability to assign specific users or reminder to assign a guest to complete the task.
- Step > Deadlines: The ability to set relative due dates for steps.
- Step > Rules: The ability to hide and show tasks based on triggers such as the completion of a task and data collected in a form field.
- Step > Advanced: The ability to set more refined settings for the task such as; "Task is mandatory at start of process", "This task can only be completed by assigned user(s)", and "Send a webhook" to another system.
All these actions are present when creating or editing a blueprint: