BLUEPRINT > What can I do in a blueprint?
Blueprints have endless possibilities! You'll use these to create plans for procedures, forms, and documents. Let's start with the basics and move on to some cool features you can get on higher plans like BASIC or PRO.
Wondering what blueprints are?
Read here first! You'll also find a great video that walks you through crafting a procedure.
Because procedures contain forms and documents, we'll guide you through this type of blueprint. You'll see all the capabilities of a blueprint this way!
Blueprint Name: Title your blueprint so that it can be easily found for related processes.
- Blueprint Description: Add some instructions or important notes here.
- Kick-off Form: Launch your process with a form for that necessary information.
- Blueprint Steps: What needs to be done in your process. Add assignees, guests, and rules to maximize your experience.
- More Details: Tags, process instructions, and more here!
Now, let's get into the Blueprint Steps. You can manipulate these to a certain level depending on your Tallyfy plan. Feel free to play around with them while creating or editing your blueprint or process.
Click on your desired step:
- Description: Add a rich description or set of instructions here. Links, videos, files, and even more can be included.
- Forms: Collect information from the user completing the task. If you are on the PRO plan, you'll be able to insert past form entries into future steps. Linking and communicating information just became so much easier!
- Assign: Designate specific users or guests to complete a task. They'll receive notifications and emails. You can also send reminders when due dates are getting dangerously close!
- Deadlines: Plan ahead. Your steps can have deadlines based on the launch of the process, or on the completion of another step. By default, these are set to 5 days from the start of the process.
- Rules: Hide and show tasks based on triggers, such as the completion of another task. You can also manipulate steps based on data collected in a form field.
- Advanced: *Access granted to PRO plans* Set refined settings. Make tasks mandatory, restrict completion to the assigned user(s) only, add webhooks and integrations...