What is a 'kick-off' form?
Kickoff forms show up before you launch a process - and before tasks. You can also use web forms to fill your kickoff forms and automatically launch a process - Learn more
An example is when a client or employee's name, email and/or ID is required at the start of the process, in order to proceed with the process related to the client/employee.
How to create or edit a kick-off form
Simply click on Kick-off form and edit and create the form field types you need.
You can create:
- Small Text Field - Great for capturing small amounts for text (200 character limit)
- Large Text Area - Perfect for for capturing sentences or paragraphs (4000 character limit)
- Dropdown List - Allows selection of one option from a dropdown list
- Checklist - Allows check-marking of multiple options
- Radio Buttons - Allows selection of one option from an exposed list
- Date (Calendar) - Capture a day, month and year (accepts date between 1900 and 9999)
You can even auto-complete a kick-off form or forms in a task after a public web-form is completed. Please see: