GUEST > What is a guest?
Guests are the users from outside your company. They can be clients, temporary consultants, or anyone who does not share your organization email. These users are free and unlimited! However, you can't input specific guests into blueprints. Only in each specific active process. If someone's an important user in many blueprints, that's a member, not a guest!
What Can Guests Do?
You can assign a one-off task or a process task to your guest email after a process has launched.
For instance: Consider onboarding a new client. There are various forms and tasks that need to be completed by the incoming client. Your Sales team needs to track and manage this process efficiently and complete the onboarding as per the expected timeline.
How to assign Guests in a Blueprint
- Create a blueprint. Go to the Assign tab.
- Turn the Remind me to assign a guest later button on.
In the above blueprint:
- You can request the client's bio through rich forms. Employees can fill out these forms and complete tasks through a multitask single-view webpage (shareable guest link)
How to assign Guests in an Active Process
- Click on the launch process button. Fill in the KO form field. Scroll down to Assign Members and Guests. Click on the pen icon. Add the Guest(s) email and save changes.
- Launch your process
- Hover your cursor on the step that needs guest assignment. Click on the three dots on the right side. Select Edit. Go to the Assign Guest panel. Add the Guest(s) email and save changes.
Guest member view of assigned task
Here's what guests view when they get assigned tasks
Benefits of Unlimited Free Guests
- Guests do not have to log in. They only see the task or form assigned to them, allowing you to keep internal organizational information and tasks confidential.
- On the highest plans, guests get a branded experience.
- Guests can track all their tasks in a single view.
- Guests can comment or report issues on their tasks.
- Guests can view their to-do as well as completed tasks.
Limitations of Guests
- Guests cannot be added in a blueprint
- Guests cannot reopen tasks
- Guests cannot make or see comments
- Guests cannot edit or assign a task
- Guests cannot view blueprints
- Guests cannot view processes
- Guests cannot launch processes
- Guests cannot view others' tasks
- Only one guest email can be assigned to each task