GUEST > What is a guest?
Guests are the users from outside your company. They can be clients, temporary consultants, or anyone who does not share your organization email. These users are free and unlimited! However, you can't input specific guests into blueprints. Only in each specific active process. If someone's an important user in many blueprints, that's a member, not a guest!
What Can Guests Do?
You can assign a one-off task or a process task to your guest email after a process has launched.
For instance: Consider onboarding a new employee. There are various forms and tasks that need to be completed by the incoming employee. Your HR team needs to track and manage this process efficiently and complete the onboarding as per the expected timeline.
In the above blueprint:
- You will be able to welcome the new employee with a video and information about what to expect in the onboarding process
- You can request the employee's bio through rich forms. Employees can fill out these forms and complete tasks through a multitask single-view webpage (shareable guest link)
Benefits of Unlimited Free Guests
- Guests do not have to log in. They only see the task or form assigned to them, allowing you to keep internal organizational information and tasks confidential.
- On the highest plans, guests get a branded experience.
- Guests can track all their tasks in a single view.
Limitations of Guests
- Guests cannot be added in a blueprint
- Guests cannot reopen tasks
- Guests cannot make or see comments
- Guests cannot edit or assign a task
- Guests cannot view blueprints
- Guests cannot view processes
- Guests cannot launch processes
- Guests cannot view others' tasks
- Only one guest email can be assigned to each task