What can I change in a process after it has started?
After a process has launched you can edit some task and process information via the More Details drawer inside of the active process view.
You can edit task assignees and deadlines:
1. First click the three dots at the top right of the task card and select Edit task:
2. Next you will see the light box appear where you can edit assignees (reassign) and edit the task's deadline.
You can edit the process name, process notes, kick-off form filed entries and:
1. Click on the "More Details" button at the top right of your active process view.
2. Now you will see the more details drawer.
3. From here you can change the process name simply by clicking on it.
4. Editing tags, process notes and kick-off fields can also be done from the More Details drawer:
5. You can also update the process owner and also to choose to reassign tasks while updating the process owner
Please report a help ticket to Tallyfy Support with your question, issue or feature request. We would love to hear from you.