PROCESS > What can I change in a process after it has started?
After a process has launched you can edit tasks and process information in the following ways:.
You can edit task assignees, deadlines, tags and descriptions:
1. First, click the three dots at the top right of the task card and select Edit task:
2. Next click on the Edit option next to the task attribute you want to edit.
The process name can also be changed, by simply clicking on it:
You can also change the process owner, tags, process folders, and the process notes:
1. Click on the 'Settings' button at the top right of your active process view and go to 'More Settings' :
2. In the 'Summary' tab edit the process owner by clicking on it.
3. Editing tags, process folders, and process notes can also be done in the same way:
You can also add one-off tasks into an active process, described here.