SPAM > How can I prevent Tallyfy emails going to spam?
If you or your guests are finding emails from Tallyfy in the "Spam" or "Junk" folders, please as them to follow these instructions:
- Open your webmail client.
- Navigate to you spam or junk folder.
- Select all the messages that are not spam and mark them as Not Spam.
- Click on each message and add Tallyfy to your Contact list. We sent most notifications from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Ask your IT team to whitelist all emails that come from our parent domain name - tallyfy.com. (Whitelist in G Suite, Whitelist in Office 365, Other Email Clients)
- Ask your IT to configure any quarantine or spam detection systems to whitelist the domain tallyfy.com.