What to do if you or your guests are not receiving Tallyfy emails
If you or your guests are not receiving emails from Tallyfy, please try the following things:
- Check that your or your guest's email address is accurate.
- Check your email notifications on Tallyfy
- Check your spam/junk folders. If you find the email there, please mark it as 'Not spam/junk'. What to do if Tallyfy emails are being sent to Spam/Junk
- Ask your IT team to whitelist all emails that come from our parent domain name - tallyfy.com. (Whitelist in G Suite, Whitelist in Office 365, Other Email Clients)
- Ask your IT to configure any quarantine or spam detection systems to whitelist tallyfy.com.
- Check that the email is not from a disposable email provider.
- Check if email is being blocked at your provider using tools like http://mailtester.com/testmail.php
- Finally, once a task is assigned to a guest, you can copy the guest link and then view or share it with them as well: