TALLFY > Tallyfy for Non Profits
The Tallyfy for Nonprofits Program offers eligible organizations a discount of 20% off on any annual plan from the date the coupon is applied.
We welcome applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with the IRS (in the United States) or a local tax service/charity commission.
- A legislative or political activity organization
- A church, association of churches, or other religious organization
- A school, college, or a related organization.
- A government office
- An organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- A hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, or a related organization
- A private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
Additionally, your organization cannot do any of the following:
- Discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services. Being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying.
How to apply
If you qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- If your organization is not using Tallyfy yet, you’ll need to sign up and provide your Tallyfy organization ID
- Your organization’s legal name
- Tallyfy account owner/bill payer's name, email and contact number
- Organization's address
- Organization's website
- A brief description of what you’re all about
- Valid certificate/evidence of non-profit/charity status
If you are approved - we will supply you with a coupon code that can be entered, along with your payment details - when you upgrade form a free to a paid annual plan.
- We do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for the Tallyfy for Nonprofits program.
- While everyone can use Tallyfy, not every organization may meet our eligibility requirements to qualify for this program. Tallyfy sets guidelines internally and determines an organization’s qualification at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time.