USERS > What email notifications do members and guests receive?
Members receive emails if they have them turned on under Settings > My Profile > Email Notifications:
These are the conditions for a member to receive an email:
- Process task is assigned to themselves
- One-off/Process task assigned to them by others
- Assigned one-off/process task was completed by another member/guest
- Other tasks assigned to other members in a process they are involved in are completed
- Assigned process or one-off task is re-opened
- A comment was added to their task or another task in the process they are a part of
- An issue was
- Process ownership is assigned to them
- Profile was updated
- Daily Digest emails
Example of a member email:
Emails settings can be changed here: How do I change my email notifications?More emails settings are coming soon.
Guests receive emails when they are assigned to a task.
Example of a guest email:
More emails and functions for guests are coming soon.