DOCUMENT > What is a Document? How do I create a document?
Documents are a great way to capture all your know-hows, playbooks, and information about your procedures. Let's make a document together. You'll learn-by-doing what it is capable of!
Making a Know-How Document
Our Document: How to create and update our company's FAQs page?
Create a Document. You can do so through the +Create button on the taskbar, or by selecting
Create a Document in the Library.
- Name your document: How to create and update our company's FAQs page?
- In the large text editor that opens, insert your information. You can copy and paste from another source, such as a webpage, word file, or PDF. Apply formatting to your data. Add files and videos. Insert and embed code, tables, and URLs!
- Don't forget to click Save when you are done!
- Your document will be accessible to anyone in your team via the Library. View it using the VIEW option. EDIT it to add more details.
- Print your document as a PDF and save it for later reference. Or just print it!
Need some tips on creating better FAQ pages? Download the PDF we created together here!