How do I set up an approval step in a procedure?
Tallyfy allows you to select and set different types of steps/tasks.
This article shows you how to set a 'approve/reject' step type.
1. In your Blueprint Editor, select the step you wish to set as an approval check step
2. From the dropdown list for Step Type, select 'Approve/Reject'
3. Save changes to your step
4. When you launch a process for this blueprint, the corresponding step will prompt the assignees for an approval/rejection
5. Once a step has been Approved/Rejected, the completed task will show the corresponding status