TRACKER > What is 'Home' and how can I use it?
You can find "Home" in the left sidebar - it's essentially the homepage of the app.
Home is a view in Tallyfy where you can quickly create blueprints, documents, forms, launch processes, track processes, view tasks, and create one-off tasks.
It also does these things (the number matches the annotation on the image)
1. Shows you Notifications
2. Lets you create a 'Need Feedback' task on the fly
3. Lets you create an approve/reject type of task
4. Lets you create an auto-expiring type of task
5. Lets you create a procedure
6. and 9.Lets you launch processes - takes you to the Library
7. Lets you create a document type of blueprint
8. Lets you create tasks on the fly
10. Lets you create a blueprint - Procedure/Form/Document
11. Lets you customize your Home page background