ORGANIZATION > How do I archive and unarchive a process?
Archive a Process
- Go to your Processes view from the sidebar.
- Select the ⋮ next to the desired process. Click Archive:
Alternatively, you can archive your process from within!
- Open your active process.
- Select Archive from the top-right corner.
- Go to the Processes view.
- Select All Archived from the All Processes drop-down menu.
- You will find all the processes you have archived. Click on Unarchive for the desired process.
- Open your desired process from the All Archived menu.
- Select Unarchive from the top-right corner.
- You will now find it under the Processes view and any other custom process views you had created.
Unarchive a Process
Alternatively, you can also unarchive your process from within!