How can I use Tallyfy with Zapier?
Tallyfy is about people-driven tasks. Zapier is about computer-driven tasks.
Almost all business processes involve people and people-powered approvals and can never be fully automated - Tallyfy handles that perfectly.
Every now and then, you need to integrate between apps (from one app to another). Zapier handles that part, and makes it easy for you to integrate thousands of apps together without being an engineer and without writing code.
Here are some ways in which you could use Zapier with Tallyfy:
- Every time you win a client in your CRM - kick off your client onboarding process on Tallyfy to make a great first impression.
- Every hour, every day or every week - kick off a process on Tallyfy. Yes - recurring processes are here!
- Every time you send an email to a special address - create a one-off task in Tallyfy.
- Every time you use a #hashtag on Slack - create a one-off task in Tallyfy.
- Every time a web form is filled out - pass the values through to Tallyfy and track the entire process between lots of people, right to the end.
Some zap templates are shown below, ready to use:
Here's another example - how to push form data from Tallyfy to a Google Sheet - via Zapier:
If you would like help with integrations and setting up advanced features, please contact Tallyfy Support to learn more about additional services.