TOOLS > What is 'issue reporting'?
Issue Reporting allows a member to escalate a task when there is a problem. It also blocks it from being completed until the issue is resolved. Now that's the way to handle problems!
Reporting an Issue
- Open the task. Scroll to the comments section and select the Report Issue checkbox. Add a comment and it will be posted:
- Everyone in the process will receive an email regarding the issue.
- Additionally, the task will have a red alert icon and a red border.
- The active process will be highlighted with a red progress bar noting that there is an issue:
Resolving an Issue
- Any member, including the person who reported it, can resolve the issue. To do so, simply make a new comment and click the Resolve Issue checkbox :
- The red icon and border will disappear. The comment resolving the issue will be highlighted in green, and the task will return to its normal form:
- In the Active Processes view, the progress bar will no longer highlight the issue and return to the color regarding task due dates:
Finding Processes with Unresolved Issues
Issues need to be dealt with ASAP. That's why we've created a process view where you can see all the active processes with issues.
- Go to the Process Tracker view via the Processes sidebar tab and select All with Unresolved Issues:
- That's it!