What are 'custom process views'?
Create Custom View is an advanced feature that enables you to create unlimited custom process views so you can see processes that have specific criteria.
- Processes assigned to a particular member(s)
- Processes tagged with specific tags(s)
- Processes launched using specific blueprints
- Processes in specific process states, such as: Complete, Archived, Active, Issue Unresolved, Starred (Favorite) or Delayed.
- You can also create multiple criteria under one view using the 'And' or 'Any' option
- Your custom process view is only visible to you, under the dropdown in the Process section
Here is an example of how you can filter processes with a specific tag.
1. Click on +Create Custom View under the process dropdown:
2. Name the view with a name that helps you identify it well
3. Select 'Tags' and the tag you want to view processes by:
You can then view processes by this tag: