What are 'custom process views'?
Create Custom View is an advanced feature that enables you to create unlimited custom process views so you can see processes that have specific criteria.
- Processes assigned to a particular member(s)
- Processes tagged with specific tags(s)
- Processes launched using specific blueprints
- Processes in specific process states, such as: Completed, Archived, Not complete, Issue Unresolved, Favorite (Starred) or Delayed.
- You can also create multiple criteria under one view using the 'And' or 'Any' option
- Your custom process view is only visible to you, under the dropdown in the Process section
Here is an example of how you can filter processes with a specific tag or process state.
1. Click on +Create Custom View under the process dropdown:
2. Name the view with a name that helps you identify it well
3. Select 'Tags' and the tag you want to view processes by:
You can then view processes by this tag:
4. Processes can also be filtered based on 'Process State'
5. You can use multiple criteria to create very specific custom views depending on your requirement.
For example, the custom view described below will show all processes with an 'HR' tag that are not complete.