What are 'custom process views'?
'Custom process views' is an advanced feature that enables you to create unlimited custom process views so you can see processes that have a specific criteria:
You can set your criteria to view processes by ALL or ANY of these attributes:
- Assigned to a particular coworker(s)
- Tagged with specific tags(s)
- Started using specific blueprints
- In a specific process states, such as: Complete, Archived, Active, Issue Unresolved, Starred (Favorite) or Delayed.
- You can also create multiple criteria under one view using the 'And' or 'Any' option
- Your custom process view is only visible to you, under the dropdown in the Process Tracker.