What does the 'More details' sidebar do on the blueprint editor?
The More Details drawer lets you control settings for the entire blueprint.
To access blueprint settings select More Details in the upper-right corner of the "Create New Blueprint" page:
So, what can you set and control?
1. Created By: The member who created the blueprint is listed here
2. Owner and other assignees: Owner of the organization is the default owner of the blueprint. You can edit this field and pick another member. All assignees involved in the blueprint are listed here
3. Tags: Add tags to find your BPs and processes easily
4. Process Instructions: Process instructions can be instructions that the user needs to know before they start the process. Process instructions appear when a process is started
Blueprint Webhook: A webhook sends a packet of information in real-time to any target URL on the internet. It lets you pass on process information from Tallyfy so that you can take actions in another system. For example - if you need to raise an invoice in another system as soon as this step is complete, set a webhook URL and setup what happens when you "catch" the webhook at that URL in order to create your invoice. Webhooks fire as events, every time a step is done. The receiving system must "catch" the webhook we send to process it. Tools like Zapier can easily do this for you
Blueprint Alias: A blueprint alias is required if you are using webhooks. An alias lets you refer to this blueprint in a unique way. No two blueprints on Tallyfy can have the same alias. Alias is automatically populated when a step is created
6. Kick-off Forms Fields: Lists form fields that you created in the kick-off form
7. Step Form Fields: Lists all form fields used in all steps of the blueprint
Under the 'Activity' tab, you will be able to view a complete audit trail of the blueprint.