ORGANIZATION > What are tags used for?
Tags are your organizers. They identify your blueprint or process. Sort and cluster your blueprints and processes according to type or detail. You choose them. There is no limit to what you can #tag!
Tags flow from your blueprints to processes. Within a process, feel free to tailor your tags to that specific iteration: edit, delete, and add new tags.
Learn all about tags here!
- Adding Tags to Blueprints
- Adding Tags to Processes
- Filtering Processes by Tags
- Managing Tags
Adding Tags to Blueprints
- Open your desired blueprint in Edit mode. Select Advanced Settings (formerly More Details)
- Add a new tag in the Tag field and click Save Changes. Tags appear in the blueprint header and Library view. Every process launched from the blueprint will maintain these tags.
- Default tags like 'procedure', 'document' and 'form' are locked and cannot be edited or deleted.
Adding Tags to Processes
- Open your desired process in Edit mode. Select More Details.
- Insert the desired tags in the Tag field. These tags are specific to your process and will not be carried over to the original blueprint.
Filtering Processes by Tags
Go to your
Processes section of Tallyfy. Click on the
All Processes bar and
+Create Custom View.
- Select the Tags you wish to see.
- View the processes associated with your selected tag(s):
- Add, edit, and remove tags in your organization via Settings > Organization > Tags:
- Rename a tag by clicking Edit
- To delete tags, click on ⋮ and select Delete Tag.
- Tallyfy's tags, #document, #form, and #procedure, are special tags and cannot be deleted or edited. If you switch between them, it will change the type of blueprint.
Intrigued? Do you want to change your blueprint structure using tags? Learn how here!