TRIGGER > EMAIL-TO-LAUNCH > How can I launch a process via email?
Tallyfy is able to launch a process via an incoming email. It's simple - you just send an email to a pre-configured email address, and the process launches!
This is the format of the email address - please note it ends with tallyfy.email not tallyfy.com
... where you need to replace ORGID and BLUEPRINTID with your own variables, respectively. You can find the orgID (on any URL in Tallyfy) and the blueprintID in the URL while editing your blueprint, like this:
Please note these potential failure points and comments:
- If the orgID does not exist - we reply to your email with a failure message.
- If the blueprintID does not exist - we reply to your email with a failure message.
- If the FROM address on the email does not match the email address of a member in the org - we reply to your email with a failure message. This is a security precaution to prevent non-members launching processes.
- If the blueprint contains required kick-off form fields - and therefore, it's impossible to launch a process automatically - we reply to your email with a failure message.
- The subject line on your email becomes the process nam