TOOLS > How do I access blueprint activity logs?
You can now have a detailed view of all activities on blueprints.
The 'Activity' stream feature lets you access a log of following actions performed on the blueprint:
- BP title update
- BP/KOF description/Adding KO form field (Creation & Edit)
- BP/KOF description deletion
- BP Archive/Unarchived
- Adding BP tag
- Process instructions create/edit
- Adding/removing of BP webhook
- BP publicized/unpublicized/edit of tags(Topic or Industry)
- Created the blueprint and updated the blueprint
To view the activity trail:
1. Choose your blueprint from the 'Library'.
2. Click on the 'Settings', to access the 'Activity' tab.
3. You can view the trail by scrolling through the log.
Please Note: Only Admins and members who have access permission to the blueprint will be able to view the Activity Trail.