TOOLS > How do I access activity log of a process?
You can now have a detailed view of all activities on processes.
The 'Activity' stream feature lets you access a log of following actions performed on the process:
- Created the process + created a task/s (this is the initial log after launching the blueprint)
- Updating task deadline/assignee
- Completing task
- Task re-opening
- Updating Process title/Process owner/Process notes and Tag are shown only as
updated the process
- Process archived
- Process unarchived
- Added a comment (by a member-only, comment created by a guest doesn't generate trail log)
- Updating a comment
- Reported issue comment
- Resolved issue comment
- Re-ordering of tasks
To view the activity trail:
1. Choose your process from the 'Tracker'.
2. Click on the 'Settings', to access the 'Activity' tab.
3. You can view the trail by scrolling through the log.
Please Note: Only Admins and members who have access permission to the process will be able to view the Activity Trail.