ACCESS > How do I make my blueprint accessible to anyone outside of my organization?
Trying to share a blueprint with someone outside of your organization?
Wouldn't it be nice to get a simple link to your blueprint so that anyone can access it - whether they're on Tallyfy or not?
Maybe you want to share a blueprint with your clients so that they can see how you go about onboarding clients. Or maybe you want to do your bit for sharing know-how and make your blueprints available to the general public.
With Tallyfy - you can make your blueprint "world-visible" to anyone at all by publishing it. Subsequent changes to your blueprint will eventually sync to the public version of your blueprint as well.
Let's get to publishing
- Open your Library view and click 'Edit' on the blueprint you wish to share.
- Click the 'Advanced Settings' option to access the 'Publish' feature.
- Turn the 'Publish' toggle to 'Yes'.
- You will be presented with other advanced publish options to assign tags, industry label and a blueprint icon. Once you have filled in the required information, click 'Publish to Public Library'.
- Once you publish this blueprint, your blueprint is added to our Public Library
- You can view this (now public) blueprint in our Public Library using the custom URL.
- Your blueprint is now available in the Tallyfy Public Library. We guess you feel super-proud making that kind of contribution to the world - and to your peer group. make sure everyone knows about it, by sharing the link to your LinkedIn, social media and co-workers. Thanks for being awesome!