USERS > What is a member?
Members are employees inside your company (paid users).
Guests are people outside your company (they are free).
What can members do?
Members are employees of your company (paid Tallyfy users) or people that have your domain email address. Members are billed for in paid plans and can:
- Log into a Tallyfy account
- Create one-off tasks
- Create blueprints
- View blueprints
- Launch processes
- Invite other members/guests.
A list of all the members in your Tallyfy Organization can be found under Settings:
What can guests do?
The guest user is a free user. It is designed for transient clients/customers/partners outside your organization who are assigned by email to occasional tasks in a specific process or a one-off task. Someone with your company email address cannot be a guest.
You can assign a one-off task or a process task to your client (guest email) after a process has launched.
Benefits of the guest feature
- Guest do not have to log in and they securely just see the task or form assigned to them, allowing you to keep internal organizational information and tasks private and confidential
Limitations of the guest feature
- Guests cannot be added in a blueprint (like specific members can)
- Guest cannot reopen tasks
- Guests cannot make or see comments
- Guests cannot edit/assign a task
- Guests cannot view blueprints
- Guests cannot view processes
- Guest cannot launch processes
- Guest cannot view other's tasks
- Guests cannot have the same email domain as the primary member domain. For example, if most members have emails like email@example.com - then guests cannot have firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses.
- Only one guest email can be assigned to each task.