TOOLS > What are Power Tools in the template editor?
Power Tools in Tallyfy make your life so much easier when it comes to building a template, creating assignments, and setting deadlines.
You can access them from "Config" in the Template Editor.
Power Tools lets you:
1. Build steps quickly
You can copy paste or type in step titles of your workflow. Once you have you have entered all the steps, click > BUILD
2. Create assignments instantly
- Select the member name from the dropdown menu
- Now click 'Assign' for the steps that need to be assigned to this user
- Once all assignments have been created, click > APPLY
- Similarly, if you wish to edit the assignments in an existing template and unassign a few members, you can still make use of the Power Tools to make this change quickly.
3. Changing deadlines in bulk
- Template base deadline is always "Process launch"
- Add or subtract deadline by minutes, hours, days, weeks or months
- UPDATE button will remain disabled until changes are made
-Once all deadlines have been set, click > UPDATE
- Similarly, you could edit deadlines in an active process as;
- specific deadline i.e. show calendar for day and month, time picker for time
- Process Launch date
- Today's Date default to 1 hour from now.