TOOLS > What are Power Tools in the blueprint editor?
Power Tools in Tallyfy make your life so much easier when it comes to building a blueprint and creating assignments.
Power Tools lets you:
1. Build steps quickly
You can copy paste or type in step titles of your workflow. Once you have you have entered all the steps, click > BUILD
2. Create assignments instantly
- Select the member name from the dropdown menu
- Now click 'Assign' for the steps that need to be assigned to this user
- Once all assignments have been created, click > APPLY
- Similarly, if you wish to edit the assignments in an existing blueprint and unassign a few members, you can still make use of the Power Tools to make this change quickly.