TOOLS > How do I create multiple, reusable snippets?
Do you find yourself inserting the same descriptions and pieces of information over and over again? Stop!
Tallyfy enables you to create and save reusable snippets. These snippets (of text) can be inserted into step, task, and template descriptions. Basically, any place where the text editor box shows up. No more rewriting, just insert a snippet and you're done.
It's a way to write something once, and then include it everywhere you need it. That way - all you change is the "master snippet" and the latest version goes live - everywhere!
Please note: Snippets can be created and edited by Admin members only.
Creating & Accessing Pre-Saved Snippets
- Go to your Account Settings > Organization > Snippets
Create Snippet to create a new template.
Click on existing snippets to view or edit them:
To use snippets, click on the Snippets (scissor) button above description boxes. Select the template from the dropdown list. You can use snippets in:
- Template and Form descriptions:
- Procedure Step description:
- Advanced Template Settings - Process Instructions:
- Active Process Instructions, Notes and Comments:
- One-off task description and One-off task comments:
- Document Editor: