TOOLS > How to create multiple, reusable snippets?
Do you find yourself inserting the same descriptions and pieces of information over and over again? Stop!
Tallyfy enables you to create and save reusable snippets. These snippets (of text) can be inserted into step, task, and blueprint descriptions. Basically, any place where the text editor box shows up. No more rewriting, just insert a snippet and you're done.
Creating & Accessing Pre-Saved Snippets
- Go to your Account Settings > Organization > Snippets
Create Snippet to create a new template.
Click on existing snippets to view or edit them:
To use snippets, click on the Snippets (scissor) button above description boxes. Select the template from the dropdown list. You can use snippets in:
- Blueprint and Form descriptions:
- Procedure Step description:
- Advanced Blueprint Settings - Process Instructions:
- Active Process Comments:
- One-off task description:
- Document Editor: