BLUEPRINT > How do I change my blueprint to a form, document or procedure?
You can create three types of blueprints:
- Procedures which are launchable instruction guides.
- Forms that can be used to fill information to start a workflow, etc.
- Documents that allow you to make your know-how accessible, with one version online, across your teams.
To learn more about blueprint types, read this article first!
Maybe you made a document, but want to turn that information into a form. Or you want to use a form in a process. We'll guide you through that here.
Documents are the simplest type of blueprint while processes are the most complex. You can always change a blueprint from a more basic type to a complex one. But, once a process has steps, you cannot make it into a more basic form.
To switch the type of blueprint, we use the following tags.
Document > Form
Open your desired document in the
- Select Advanced Settings from the right-hand corner.
- Delete the #document tag and insert #form. And don't forget to hit Save Changes.
- Add form fields!