Tallyfy vs. Spreadsheets
People sometimes use spreadsheets like Excel and Google Sheets to either document or track processes.
As you compare Tallyfy to using spreadsheets, please think about these points.
- Who updates any given cell on a spreadsheet? Are expectations clear?
- Who owns a cell so that nobody but that person (or people) can update it?
- By when must something be done by if there's a task to do?
- How does someone new use a custom spreadsheet that only a few people understand?
- If your spreadsheet is not cloud-based - multiple people cannot update it without creating a mess of versions.
- What happens when there's a problem with a task/process? How do you prioritize problems from comments?
- If you want to share a portion of a spreadsheet with a client - how can you share just a portion of a spreadsheet, keeping the rest confidential?
- How do you visually track the progress of one process, or hundreds of processes, on a spreadsheet - on any device?
We'd be happy to chat more about this, and hear your views! Please schedule a call.