What can 'guests' do?
The ' guest' user is designed for transient clients/customers/partners outside your organization that are assigned to occasional tasks in a specific process or a one-off task.
You can assign a one-off task or a task in a repeatable process to your client (guest email) after a process has launched.
The key differences between a guest and a members is that guests do not have to log in and they just see the task assigned to them, allowing you to keep internal organizational information and tasks private.
- Guests cannot be added in a blueprint (like specific coworkers can)
- Guests cannot make or see comments
- Guests cannot edit/assign a task
- Only one guest email can be assigned to each task.
Here is an example of assigning a task in a repeatable process to your client (guest).
1) Create the step in a template (or a one-off task)
2) Start a process using that template, assign the task to the guest email (your client) and click START PROCESS
Coworkers on paid plans can PowerAssign a guest email to many steps in a process -
What is 'Power Assign'?
3) Guest will receive an email for the task that was assigned to them:
4) Guest will click on the task in that email and see the task with any form fields you created in the step/task:
5) Guest will complete the task:
6) You will then see the guest task completed when you log in to Tallyfy:
7) You can continue with your internal tasks using the information entered from the guest task.
- View tasks assigned to guests
- Guests can view all tasks in one view
- Ability to add your logo to guest emails and guest view (PRO plan only)
Please report a help ticket to Tallyfy Support with your question, issue or feature request. We would love to hear from you.