What can 'guests' do?
Guests are people outside your company (free users)
Members are your employee inside your company (paid users)
What can guests do?
The guest user is a free user. It is designed for transient clients/customers/partners outside your organization that are assigned by email to occasional tasks in a specific process or a one-off task. Someone with your company email address cannot be a guest.
You can assign a one-off task or a process task to your client (guest email) after a process has launched.
Benefits of the guest feature
- Guest do not have to log in and they securely just see the task or form assigned to them, allowing you to keep internal organizational information and tasks private and confidential
Limitations of the guest feature
- Guests cannot be added in a blueprint (like specific members can)
- Guest cannot reopen tasks
- Guests cannot make or see comments
- Guests cannot edit/assign a task
- Guests cannot view blueprints
- Guests cannot view processes
- Guest cannot launch processes
- Guest cannot view other's tasks
- Only one guest email can be assigned to each task.
Once a task is assigned to a guest, you can copy the guest link and then view or share it:
- Guests can view all tasks in one view!
- Ability to add your logo to guest view (PRO plan only)
Please report a help ticket to Tallyfy Support with your question, issue or feature request. We would love to hear from you.