ACCESS > How can I create a blueprint copy?
Copying a Blueprint - Replace Screenshots
Sometimes you need to duplicate a blueprint. You might be editing just a few details for a specific case, or making a similar process. We'll go through the steps here!
- Open your Library. You'll be able to see all your blueprints here.
- Select the ⋮ to open the following options: Archive and Duplicate
- Hit Duplicate to create a copy of your selected blueprint!
Alternatively, you can duplicate your blueprint from the blueprint editor.
- Open your selected blueprint
- Select Duplicate in the top right corner
- That's it!
When you create a duplicate, it will be named COPY OF - [blueprint name].
Edit the name if desired. You can also edit the blueprint components.
* Please note that tags, step webhooks, and blueprint webhooks do not copy from the original. Additionally, the form field alias and step alias will be unique to the duplicated blueprint. This is critical for setting up integrations.