TOOLS > What is 'More details' when I am launching a process?
You're about to launch a process. But wait, you need to make a few changes. So you click on Review & Edit.
And you come to this page:
See ⋮ More Details in the upper right-hand corner? Click on that.
You'll be able to see a lot of details:
- The Process Name which you can edit and change.
- Tasks Completed: the total number of tasks in the process. Once launched, it will show the # that has been completed (hence the name!).
- Started By: the team-member who launched the process.
- Process Started On: Time the process was launched.
- All the members and guests assigned to tasks within the process.
- T ags to better organize your processes!
- Process notes to keep your team in the loop on important information.
- You'll see the blueprint Description and Process Instructions if any were set while building the blueprint. This notes aid whoever launches the process.
- Kick-Off Form Fields (if any)
- Task Form Fields (if any)
Remember to Save all your changes. And you can also Cancel Process Launch at the bottom of the More Details page.