How do I auto-schedule a process using Zapier?
You can use Zapier to automatically start a process on specific times/dates.
The following walks you through how you can to automatically start a process on the 1st of every month for the monthly update process:
1. Select the "schedule" trigger in Zapier
2. Choose a day of the month and time of day
3. Select the Tallyfy "Start Process" action
4. Select which blueprint you would like to use and how you would like to name it
5. Test that the Zap works, give it a name and turn it on!