TASK > What is a one-off task?
One-off tasks can be independent of any process or can be added to any active processes. They're like the steps on a to-do list or the random task that needs to be done once (or once in a while).
- Order new print cartridges.
- Confirm caterer choices for the annual employee lunch.
- ... and any other one-off to-do item!
Creating a One-Off Task
- Click the + Create button in your sidebar.
- Add your task name. Add more details:
- - Task Type
- - Description
- - Assign to (members or guests or both)
- - Deadline
- - Advanced ( Link to an existing process)
- Forms (add form fields)
- Once created, you will see a confirmation message:
- Assigned tasks send an email and/or show as an in-app notification to the assignee, depending on their account settings. Pending tasks will appear in the member's notifications and email reminders.
- If a member or guest completes the task, you will receive a notification:
- And that's it! You've mastered the One-Off Task.