What is a one-off task?
Beyond tasks associated with a process, you can create and assign one-off tasks that are independent of any process.
Some examples of one-off tasks you can assign to yourself or others:
- Order new print cartridges.
- Confirm caterer choices for annual employee lunch.
- ... and any other one-off to-do item!
Create a one-off task by:
1. Clicking the +Create on the top menu
2. Adding your task name,
3. Optionally add a description (with links, files, etc) and edit the deadlines and assign it to another member or guest email
After adding you will see the same lightbox is cleared with a confirmation message and the ability to add another task:
Assigned tasks send an email and/or show as an in-app notification for the member that is assigned. Pending tasks will appear in the member's Daily Digest emails.
You can also assign one-off tasks to guest emails. If another member or guest completes the task, you will see this in your notifications:
Please report a help ticket to Tallyfy Support with your question, issue or feature request. We would love to hear from you.