ACCOUNT > How do I update or reset my password?
If you know your current password and wish to change it, you need to set a new password through 'My Profile' page in Settings.
Please visit: https://support.tallyfy.com/article/438-how-do-i-update-or-edit-my-profile for more information.
If you have been locked out because you entered the wrong password, please reset your password:
1. Got to https://go.tallyfy.com/#/sign-in. Click on 'Forgot password?'
2. Follow the instructions:
Enter the email address associated with your account and we’ll email you a link to reset your password.
3. You should receive an email from Tallyfy (check your junk mail and spam mail if you do not).
4. Click on the link in the email. It will open a page to create a new password.
5. Log in with your new password.
6. Note the password in a safe place.
7. If you are still having trouble logging in, please write to email@example.com with a list of possible emails you may have used for Tallyfy and the name of the organization or other users. We will investigate the issue and get back to you.