Can Tallyfy help with process mapping and training?
Express Service - Workflow skills - Without the bills
Tallyfy offers each organization one complimentary custom demo with a workflow and product expert during the trial or after it.
Then you can take up our Express Service to help you and your team map your process and provide custom training to your team to ensure you are successful with running your process on Tallyfy.
Because we focus on your usage of our product - our goal is not to maximize the number of hours we bill you. This is not typical professional services with consultants for hire. Our real measure of success is you using Tallyfy to its' full potential - self-sufficiently, with your own internal resources.
We have a team of workflow experts who have helped successfully map out hundreds of workflows across many industries. We like leaving videos behind as explanations and training - so that nothing gets forgotten.
The Express service is custom priced (we negotiate the scope of work with you) and can cover:
- Dedicated account manager - Regular check-ins, screen-share calls and prioritized support with a friendly workflow and product expert who will know your needs inside out. We log all time and can share a time log on request.
- Mapping your process(es) - Making sure you have all the right steps and everyone agrees.
- Optimizing your process(es) - Making sure the process is as efficient and scalable as possible.
- Creating your Tallyfy Blueprint - Utilizing advanced features.
- Testing and piloting - Walking you through how to quickly test a process with a small team and make improvements as feedback comes in
- Systems/Integration advice - Evaluating your current systems and seeing if we can connect it to Tallyfy to automate actions. Help with setting up Microsoft Flow, Zapier and API integrations.
- Change management and training - Facilitating team meetings to finalize the process, providing custom videos and calls to ensure people are successful with Tallyfy.
Purchased the "5 hour express" service already?
The next step is simple - just email email@example.com to state that you've purchased the service and wish to book your appointment. Please also attach/send through any existing documents/materials or background information you have. We will follow up with next steps to schedule your appointment for an online consultation.
Haven't purchased our services yet?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and get a custom quote.